Deborah has managed or contributed to over 50 planning and environmental assessment projects over the years during her tenure at Bay Area Consulting firms including
Wagstaff and Associates in Berkeley, Planning Analysis & Development in San Francisco, and LSA Associates in Point Richmond. She is currently working with Moscone Emblidge Sater & Otis
on various projects.
Recent Representative Projects
- Helped Live Oak School in San Francisco
negotiate an agreement with a developer to minimize impacts on the school from a proposed development
- Represented a landowner in Napa County
making sure their rights are protected in a lengthy battle over a heliport proposed on an adjacent parcel.
- Advised St. Ignatius Preparatory High
School in San Francisco on the planning and environmental review process for proposed improvement and expansion plans.
- Managed the process for a potential
historic district in San Francisco.
- Advised the Scandinavian School on the
planning and environmental review process for proposed expansion plans.
- Helped a landowner gain entitlements to
remodel a historically significant residential structure in San Francisco consistent with the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards.
Assisted the Ritz Carlton residences in San Francisco to meet CEQA requirements and gain development entitlements.
- Provided representation, analysis, and
advice to neighbors and neighborhood groups concerned about the environmental, historical, and land use impacts of proposed development projects.
Deborah has worked on a range of environmental and land use planning projects as a subconsultant to Grassetti Environmental Consulting and Amy Skewes-Cox and as a planner with the firms of
Wagstaff and Associates, Planning Analysis & Development, and LSA Associates. Here is a listing of some of these other projects:
- CEQA documents for the Novato High School, San Marin High School, Mills HIgh School and Capuchino High School expansion projects
- Southern Humboldt Community Park EIR, Land Use
- Cowell Ranch Project EIR, Contra Costa County
- Whiskey Hill Estates EIR, Town of Woodside
- Valley View Specific Plan EIR, El Dorado County
- Gateway Center EIR, Redwood City
- Rancho San Benito New Town EIR, San Benito County
- Sausalito Towers Environmental Assessment, City of Sausalito
- Montair Summit EIR, Town of Danville
- The Great Mall EIR, City of Milpitas
- Morgan Hill Auto Mall and Retail Center EIR, City of Morgan Hill
- Sequoia Medical Office Building EIR, Redwood City
- 2161 Allston Way EIR, City of Berkeley